BBC History Magazine
Know Your History And You Can Tell The Future
Being Britain’s best-selling history magazine, BBC History magazine provides fresh perspectives for all the great historic stories you came across with. It explores a broad range of history from ancient Egypt, Greece, and Rome, to the medieval and Tudor periods, the Victorian era, the two world wars and beyond. For all history enthusiasts, this magazine provides a global perspective in an authoritative yet accessible fashion. A subscription to BBC History magazine is a doorway to explore the historical background to current events, such as Brexit, Black Lives Matter, and the Covid-19 pandemic.
BBC History is published 12 times a year. All subscriptions will end automatically and will not be renewed unless you choose to.
- Accurate and authoritative articles.
- The magazine's contributors include many of Britain's foremost popular and academic historians.
- Monthly coverage about historic news, TV, events, and exhibitions.
- Access to ancient history and forgotten civilizations.
- Stunning historic photographs, paintings, and artifacts.