The Art of Watercolour Magazine Abo
Beautiful yet highly practical, Art of Watercolour magazine is the perfect read for anyone with a passion for watercolour painting, and a desire to improve their own technique. Published in France but English language, the Art of Watercolour offers a professional view of all the latest news from the world of watercolour, art history and answers to readers’ questions, as well as showcasing awesome portfolios and including great features on the world’s leading artists. Also includes technical advice, practical guides and lessons to help you perfect your painting.
Inside every issue
• An exclusive portfolio from a major international watercolour artist.
• Face to face encounters with watercolour artists worldwide.
• Step by step painting instructions.
• Tips and technical advice from your favourite artists.
• In depth answers to your questions from our panel of professional artists and art critics.
• The most reliable information straight from the manufacturers on watercolour materials.
• And much, much more…